Join the Charity Challenge for Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend, May 27-28!
Calling all movers! Registration for Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend, taking place May 27-28, 2023, is now open. Whether you run, walk, or wheel, sign up now for “Canada’s best marathon weekend” and get movin’ and groovin’ for OrKidstra with the Desjardins Charity Challenge!
For the first time ever, OrKidstra is registered as an official charity with the Desjardins Charity Challenge for the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend, and we want YOU to join “Team OrKidstra”!
After registering for the race of your choice using this special link, join the OrKidstra fundraising team for the Charity Challenge, set up your easy-to-use pledge page, and encourage your friends, family, and colleagues to sponsor your race. Alternatively, you can create your own team which supports OrKidstra (e.g., “Company ABC Supports OrKidstra”) and encourage others to join. Check out the OrKidstra fundraising page by clicking here.
Just a few of the great race options available are listed below (click here to see all options):
- Ottawa Half Marathon presented by Desjardins
- Ottawa Kids Marathon
- Ottawa 2K presented by ASICS Runkeeper
- Ottawa 10K presented by Otto’s Ottawa
- Ottawa 5K presented by ASICS Runkeeper
- The Ottawa 17 km Challenge
There are many different races to register for, and you can choose to participate in person or virtually! Plus, you can choose to walk or run any of these races and participation options are available for adaptative athletes. Whatever your abilities, there is an option that will work for you. Signing up for Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend and joining the Desjardins Charity Challenge is a wonderful new year’s resolution and a great way to give back to the community.
Here are a few resources to help get you started:
- Click here to start your registration process! Be sure to choose “Green Bib” when you register to send an extra $5 to OrKidstra.
- Already registered for Race Weekend, but want to join the Charity Challenge? No problem! Click here to get started.
- Click here for OrKidstra info and images which will help you personalize your own fundraising pledge page.
- Click here for great Run Ottawa curated music playlists to help get you movin’ and groovin’ for your race!
- Find FAQ’s for the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend by clicking here.
- Still have questions?
- Questions about Race Weekend: Email Run Ottawa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about OrKidstra: Email email@example.com
Thank you for joining “Team OrKidstra” for the Charity Challenge at Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend! Your participation will help to empower kids and build community through music.