Below are a list of links to various newspaper articles, radio interviews, videos, etc. on OrKidstra (previously the Leading Note Foundation). Please click on the appropriate title to access it.
- “OrKidstra: The Power of Music” – 45 minute CBC TV documentary, first broadcast in September 2016 on CBC Ottawa.
- KidSingers Chamber Choir – My Magic World – video recorded live at the Dec 2009 Christmas Concert by Mike Billows
- OrKidstra – “Sword Dance” – video recorded live at the Dec 2009 Christmas Concert by Mike Billows
- KidSingers & OrKidstra – “Who Let the Elves Out” – video recorded live at the Dec 2009 Christmas Concert by Mike Billows
- KidSingers & OrKidstra – Sheenie Interview – video recorded live at the Dec 2009 Christmas Concert by Mike Billows
- Documentary on the OrKidstra Youth Music Program (June 2008) – interview on Supreme Master Television by Vic Norian
- Year-end concert program (April 2008) – filmed and edited by Andrew Ng
- Mini-documentary (under 3 minutes) on the first few months of the OrKidstra program – filmed and edited by Greg Idasz
- “Frost quake: the sudden release of energy from frozen ground under stress” – an article about social change through music by Claire E. Marshall published in The Ottawa Citizen on February 3, 2015
- “How Poverty Influences a Child’s Brain Development” – Globe and Mail article by Ivan Semeniuk(January 2013)
- “On The Road” – from Symphony, the magazine of the League of American Orchestras (May/June 2010)
- “The Road to El Sistema” – special edition of The Music Scene magazine (Winter 2010, pages 8-12)
- “North American Counterparts: El Sistema Inspires Projects in Ottawa & New York” – article on the Glenn Gould Foundation web site, by Dr. Penny Johnson (October 2008)
- “Children Eager to Learn Music” – Ottawa Citizen article by Elizabeth Payne (September 2008)
- “Budding Maestros Tune Up” – Ottawa Citizen Article by Steven Mazey (October 2007)