Become a Corporate Sponsor
OrKidstra welcomes partnerships with businesses interested in sponsoring, donating, or otherwise supporting our programs.
Corporate sponsors can support OrKidstra by:
- Providing funds to support OrKidstra’s ongoing operations
- Providing goods and/or services in kind – such as musical instruments, legal services, accounting services, printing, advertising, translating etc.
- Purchasing an instrument for an OrKidstra student
- Sponsorship of outreach programs in beacon schools by covering the costs of instruments and teachers’ fees
- Sponsorship of a fundraising concert by covering the costs of presentation
- Donating a high-quality instrument to OrKidstra’s Fine Instrument Bank for use by an advanced student
OrKidstra acknowledges corporate sponsors with logos on our website, promotional materials, posters and programmes; with mentions in our newsletters and media releases; by displaying sponsors’ banners and giving personal thanks at our events; and more.
Sean McGee, a lawyer with OrKidstra sponsor Nelligan O’Brien Payne, writes:
To support such an exciting program provides a vehicle for sponsors to not only promote their business but to send a message of good corporate citizenship in many areas: that investment in children, regardless of their background, is vital for everyone; music education is important and a fun way to learn so many invaluable skills; mentorship is a great tool for learning and giving.
If your business shares our interest in giving children from under-served communities in Ottawa opportunities to learn and make music together, and values respect, diversity, teamwork, and compassion, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Tina Fedeski, Executive & Artistic Director, for more information.
Executive & Artistic Director